Camping late season on five star vacation park the Kuilart
Do you want to enjoy the autumn? Then you can book a late season pitch. You can use them as often as you want and bring your own boat. The Kuilart is beautifully situated on one of the largest Frisian lakes “The Fluessen”. If you do not have a boat, then renting a boat is also possible. Curious about the price? Ask at the reception for more information
- Our late-season is from August 27th until the 30th of September
- Seasonal prices are inclusive VAT, 1 transport vehicle and 16 ampere electric.
- Price is exclusive electric and water use (via meter) and tourist tax.
- The rate applies to one family with children up to 21 years living at home.
- You will receive one WiFi-code per camping pitch (one device).
- For the use of are indoor swimming pool you will pay € 5.00 per person per season.
- On all camping pitches (except for pitch number 288 until 353) one dag is allowed. Check for more information our dog policy.
- All campingpitches are car free.
You may always visit us to view our available late-season pitches. If you would like more information or to book your off-season package, you can do so by telephone, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the reception desk.