We are, of course, monitoring the news on the coronavirus on a daily basis and acting where necessary. In addition, De Kuilart follows the guidelines of the RIVM, the RECRON branch organisation and governments. To inform you as a guest, you will find more information about our measures in response to the coronavirus below.
We expect you to adhere to the RIVM guidelines. The most important rules are listed once again:
- Stay at home in case of complaints (including colds)!
- Keep 1.5m distance, everywhere!
- Think about your own hygiene and that of others!
- No gathering allowed, minimum social contact!
Because it is about the health of our guests and employees, we will strictly enforce these rules. If these rules are not respected, you will be asked to leave our park immediately (access to the park will be denied and you will be notified of this in writing).
In addition, we are in close contact with the local authorities. These include the (GGD), the branch organisation and municipalities. They keep us informed of (local) developments regarding the virus.
Have you booked? Important to know: at the moment the corona virus is not a valid reason to cancel free of charge. You can find more information about the cancellation conditions in corona period here. It is also not covered by the cancellation insurance. Costs of a cancellation will be calculated according to the Hiswa-Recron Conditions. You can find the conditions on the website of the Hiswa-Recron.
- The grand café will reopen in accordance with the corona measures as of 5 June 2021, both the grand café and the terrace. In addition, of course, our renovated cafeteria is open for take-out. For more information check our opening hours.
- The sanitary buildings are open, out of season it is building 3 on the map.
- The reception is open daily.
- The boat and bicycle rental is open.
- The supermarket is open.
- The swimming pool will also be open again from 19th May according to the corona measures. For more information see the corona measures of the swimming pool.
Frequently asked questions
The coronavirus causes new developments on a daily basis and a lot of concern for everyone. It is therefore right that there are many questions about this. That is why we have described most of the frequently asked corona questions in more detail for you.