Of course we keep a daily eye on the news about the coronavirus and act where necessary. In addition, the Kuilart follows the guidelines of the RIVM, the branch organisation RECRON and governments. To inform you as our guest you will find below more information about our measures concerning the coronavirus.
We follow the RIVM guidelines and ask you to follow these guidelines as well.
Holiday park the Kuilart applies the following measures
- The reception is open and you are welcome to enter. We ask that you do not enter the reception area with more than one person per party/booking.
- The rental accommodations take into account the guidelines of the RIVM.
- The sanitary facilities are cleaned extra and we ask you to keep the one and a half metre distance. You are also free to bring your own extra hygiene articles.
- The grand café is unfortunately closed due to the corona measures. Our cafeteria is open for take-away on several days. Please check our opening hours for more information.
- The sanitary buildings are open, out of season it is building 3 on the map.
- The reception is open.
- The boat and cycle hire is open (closed in the low season).
- The supermarket is open (closed in the off season)
- The swimming pool is closed due to renovation. For more information see the page of our swimming pool.
Have you booked? Important to know: at the moment the corona virus is not a valid reason to cancel free of charge. You can find more information about the cancellation conditions in corona period here. It is also not covered by the cancellation insurance. Costs of a cancellation will be calculated according to the Hiswa-Recron Conditions. You can find the conditions on the website of the Hiswa-Recron.