Camping after season on five star vacation park the Kuilart
Do you want to enjoy the autumn? Then you can stay at one of our late season pitches. You can use them as often as you want and bring your own boat. The Kuilart is beautifully situated on one of the largest Frisian lakes “The Fluessen”. If you do not have a boat, then renting a boat is also possible.
Prices post season pitch 2021
|Electricity consumption per 1 kwh (16 ampere included)||€0,33|
|Extra cars for naseizoen||€25,00|
|Dog post season||€80,00|
|Shower/SEP-card, incl. starting credit of € 5,00||€5,00|
- Our off-season runs from the second to last Saturday of the summer vacations until 31 October.
- Seasonal prices are inclusive VAT, 1 transport vehicle and 16 ampere electric.
- Price is exclusive electric and water use (via meter) and tourist tax.
- The rate applies to one family with children up to 21 years living at home.
- You will receive one WiFi-code per camping pitch (one device).
- For the use of are indoor swimming pool you will pay € 5.00 per person per season.
- On all camping pitches (except for pitch number 288 until 353) one dag is allowed. Check for more information our dog policy.
- Optional: cancellation insurance (4% of the rental price) see the conditions.
- The exact period for the season can be found in our brochure.
You may always visit us to view our available after-season pitches. If you would like more information or to book your off-season package, you can do so by telephone, at email@example.com or at the reception desk.